1. What is the cost of the course and what methods of payment are accepted?
A: The cost of each course is located in the course catalog. You may pay using all major credit cards (VISA), Master Card, Discover, American Express and Telecheck.
2. Is it secure to send my credit card information over the internet?
A: Yes, RealestateSchoolCollege.com, - Our online E-training use a secure site since credit card transactions are very sensitive in nature.
3. What happens if I get disconnected from the internet?
A: If you are disconnected from the Internet, you will need to log back into your account. In this case, you will return to the beginning of the lesson you were working on.
4. Can I take the course from various computers?
A: Our courses are set up for students to access their account from any computer that is compatible and has Internet access.
5. What happens if I have technical difficulties or the system malfunction during the course?
A: If you experience any problem while taking the course, please call 888-360-TRNG or email.
A: If you experience any problem while taking the course, please call888-360-?TRNG or for assistance.360training provides customer service 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week.
6. Can I take this course with the AOL browser?
A: Although you can take the course with any browser of your choosing please note that our technical support team is not able to provide assistance in the event of a problem while takinng a course with the AOL browser. It is possible to use another browser while signed on with AOL, which we highly suggest, To do this, log in to AOL and minimize the program.While still connected to the internet, click on the start button in the lower left hand corner of your screen. Click PROGRAMS,then click INTERNET EXPLORER, the program icon will have a blue "e".
7. Do I need to use PC? What if I have a Macintosh?
A: If you have a MAC you can still sign on to take any of our classes. Many of our customers have taken their courses on a MAC and had no problems whatsoever, However, be aware that our technical support team may be unable to assist you, should you encounter technical difficulties. If you have a MAC, you will need the latest version of internet explorer as well as the latest version of the Macromedia Flash Player.
8. Do I need to have sound on my computer to take the classes?
A: While sound is another feature of our courses, it is not necessary for a customer to have sound in order to learn the course material or complete the course. All information played in audio is also displayed in text by the course player.
9. How do I get a usernme or password? What do I use for? What should I do if I forget?
A: The useername and password is selected by the student. It should be easily remembered; we suggest the student use their email address. Student will use the same username and password each time they log in to the virtual university page to access their course. Returning students are able to log in using the Returning Student Section on the home page of the virtual university. If a student forgets hi/her password, he/she can call 888-360-TRNG to request this information.
10. How to get the credit hours reported?
A: It depends on your state, please call our support center for more information.
11. Who do I contact to take the State Real Estate Exam?
A: Contact your State's Real Estate Commission board to sign up and register for the state exam.
12. Can the pre-licensing courses be repeated for state post licensing requirements or the SAE in Texas?
A: No, the courses you took for your pre -licensing can not be repeated as post license/SAE courses.
13. If I am licensed in another state, how many credit hours are required to get a Real Estate license in Texas?
A: Texas does not offer reciprocity with any other states in regards to realestate licensure. To become licensed in the state of Texas, an out of state licensee must meet all current Texas licensing requirements.
You may have heard varied opinions, that getting a real estate license is not a daunting task. You just need to prepare and make sure that you fulfill all the state requirements.
In order to quickly obtain a license in your state, you should look into a real estate pre-license training courses to help you get ready for and pass your state's real estate license exam.
Real;EstateSchool.Com offers numerous online real estate exam prep dedicated to ensuring that you pass your exam the first time out. What's more, our courses also provide best practices that you can apply once you bvecome a real estate salesperson in order to optimize your earning capacity.
Here are a few things you need to know
* Real estate license requirement vary from state to state so if you want to be able to practice in Texas, make sure that you
qualify for the Texas real estate license exam. You have to study for and pass your state's exam.
* There is more than one kind of real estate license, For instance, salesperson real estate license and broker real estate license.Be sure that you understand what type you want to take because a "salesperson" have specific responsibilities than a " broker.
* Most stae require that you take a realestate pre-license course and have a minimum number of credit hours before you are allowed to take the license exam.
* Make sure that you complete all the requirements of your state before you schedule for your exam. These requirements may include minimum age, education attainment and or work experience, applications, and fees.